Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1

Okay so here I am still trying to get to my goal weight of 180lbs and I am headed in the wrong direction. So it is time to do something. This is it. Real and uncensored. This blog is to keep me accountable. One of the reasons Weight Watchers worked for me was the thought of getting on that scale and having someone judge me for not having loss that week was more than I could take.

I need to have control over me and I am going to do this. I am going to finish this race that has been 37 years in the making. I will say thank you now to anyone that chooses to follow the ride. Just be advised that this will be brutally honest - no hold barred.

So today is day 1 and here are my current stats
Highest Weight 418lbs
Lowest Weight 241lbs
Current Weight 271lbs
Goal 180lbs

Food intake for the day
Breakfast
2 boiled eggs on toast and a pluot
Snack
steak and spinach
Lunch
salad - romaine, broccoli, zuccini, tomato, avacado and tzatzki sauce for dressing (forgot my chicken at home).
Snack
chicken I forgot for lunch and a necterine
Dinner
grilled lemon pepper chicken, brown rice with butter and green beans
Snack
cheese wedge and turkey

I will give some background at a later time.

One day and one step close. Blessings Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment