Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 18

Today was midweek weigh in and my scale was very uncooperative. It started at 266 an 2lb gain and then went to 261 and 3lb loss. I finally gave me to steady weighs of 265 so I have gained a lb. The problem right now is as it gets close to payday and I need to go grocery shopping I don't have a good variety things to eat. So for today's intake:
B - Green smoothie and toast
S - asian veggies and 1oz chicken breast
L - 1C channa masala (curried garbanzo beans) and salad
S - l/f cottage cheese and 1/2 a nectarine
D - last 1/3 of my shrimp burrito
S - ????

Sweets 1 nips and 1 lindor truffle

I typing this early because my computer that is only 11 days old is already broken and as soon as my mom gets home I'm taking it to exchange it and I'm sure they will have to keep it to load all of the stuff on it.

stepping slowly at this point don't feel on track. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment