Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 17

Yesterday was okay although off track with the eating plan. I did exercise yesterday. I will be walking with my co worker several days a week. At least that's the plan schedules permitting. My intake:
B - green smoothie and toast
S - 1oz chicken and 1C green beans
L - 3 carnitas tacos with 1 shell removed (from some truck my co teacher goes to) with onions cilantro and salsa and a diet coke
S - 1 premier chocolate protein drink and a nectarine
D - fund raiser at Acapulco's cesar salad with shrimp (dressing on the side) chips and salsa (too many but got really hungry and the service was slow) and a few spoons of fried ice cream that the 3 of us ate on with my daughter being the clear winner on that dish. Hey the kids gotta live.

Felt like I was still on the path but maybe not moving. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment