Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 13

I went today to get a small cake for my mom's birthday on monday. Now the rediculous part is that yesterday when I was at the donut shop I bought a large square of yellow cake and had planned to put some chocolate frosting on it. Got home yesterday and realized since her birthday is on monday and she will be leaving to go to bible study, I could just buy a piece on monday fresh. So of course I have been eating the piece I bought for her. Today I went out and couldn't find a small cake like I wanted so I bought her a small pie and ice cream. She is working on getting off a few lbs but said she would have sweets for her birthday. I bought myself a pecan bar. Of course I didn't need it and still had the cake I was working on. What is wrong with me! Today's intake:
B - other 1/2 of egg ham and cheese croissant and a banana
S - salad w/turkey
L - 1/2 cobb salad from togo's with tzatziki for dressing
S - none at lunch too late
D - 1/3 shrimp burrito with salad w/salsa and lt sour cream, also ate some of Joy's bean and cheese burrito.
S - ???? shouldn't put anything else in my mouth

Sweets - 3x3 piece of cake twice 2 bites of pecan bar

Feeling like I'm taking a step back. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment