Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 2

I went and saw a nutritionist. I had been reading a lot about raw food eating because of my daughter's allergies and thought this may be a route to take for her. So I got a great deal to have a metablic evaluation and food plan. I am currently doing the food plan that she designed for me.
It goes as follows:
Breakfast - 2 protein, 1 starch, 1 fruit and 1 fat
Snack - 1 protein and 1 vegitable
Lunch - 3 protein, 3 vegitable, 1 fat
Snack - 2 protein and 1 fruit
Dinner - 3 protein, 3 vegitable, 1 starch and 1 fat
Snack (optional) 1 protein and 1 fat

Today's intake
B: 1C l/f cottage cheese with grapes and a slice of toast with tsp of butter
S: 1 oz chicken breast and 1C mixed vegitables
L: Salad with tuna
S: 2 oz of chicken and 1 necterine
D: 3oz sausage, 2 cups of broccoli soup and 1 corn muffin with tsp of butter
S: yogurt

I also have a horrific sweet tooth with I am trying to get a handle on so I have eaten 1 chocolate chip kudos and 2 lidor truffles.

It is hard staying off the scale and the fact that my period started is messing with my head on how my next weigh in is going to be. But this scale ho is determined to only weigh on monday mornings.

Another day closer. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment